It’s finally here – the long awaited blog tour for The Restorer by Sharon Hinck. We’ve got lots of fantastic content to share and lots of comments that need reading. Check out the highlights from day one.
- Brandon gives a man’s perspective and talking about writing to women.
- Another man’s eye view – a review by David.
- Valerie is on vacation but she posted her comments and thoughts here and here.
- Karri highly recommends The Restorer – check out her review.
- The Sci Fi Catholic makes some tough comments and some good points.
- Karen gave her own review and also makes a response to Sci Fi Catholic’s review.
- Jill is having a give away! Just post in the comments by Thursday, a winner will be drawn on Friday.
- The View from Stonewater has posted the beginning of her review.
- Becca talks about the strengths and weaknesses of The Restorer.
- Tina is planning on answering one of the reader’s guide questions for each of the three days of the tour. She’s also giving away a book a day. Comment to enter.
- Daniel I Weaver posted another man’s eye view review at The Lost Genre Guild blog.
- Becky has a review and a great photo.
- John has a three part interview – part one posted on day one.
- Another John has posted a very in-depth review.
- Chawna talks about meeting Sharon and how she’s been mentored by her.
Lots of great stuff and it’s fantastic that we are able to feature this amazing book! Visit all the tour members and then run out and buy The Restorer. It’s well, well worth the cost.
CSFF Blog Tour
D. G. D. Davidson
Heather R. Hunt
Lost Genre Guild
Rebecca LuElla Miller
John W. Otte
Daniel I. Weaver